Monday, June 23

Call me Yammie McPeginstein

Well, after last week's yarn and yam fiasco, I've been dubbed "Yammie" by Nicole (among other names!)...

THIS WEEK, after many years of suffering with my foot thingies (as I call them), I've finally sucked it up and am going to the podiatrist tonight. Not to be too gross (cause in my opinion its more painful than gross), I have some nobbies on the ball of my foot that hurt - but aren't dermatologically healable. Basically, 3 dermatologists a few years ago couldn't heal them. Ok, TMI, I know (sorry) but they don't LOOK like anything, they just FEEL like heck!

SO for those of you who know me, you know I'm deathly afraid of doctors. I avoid them like the plague. I'd rather have The Plague than go. So you know how painful my "foot thingies" as I call them, are if I actually made an appointment myself!

Tonight, my wonderful boyfriend is accompanying me to the podiatrist to hold my hand as I whimper like a wuss while they most likely chop my foot off so I can be rid of my thingies. Of course, that will make me foot-less. Or worse! I might die to death! (lets just hope that doesn't happen)

So just call me Peg Leg.

Or...

Yammie McPeginstein, as Nicole has newly dubbed me.

Yes, I'm a wuss. (nice knowing you all!)

No comments: