Wednesday, February 20

Let it snow!

Well, its official.... They say we're going to get more snow this week! Lets see if it happens...

Today we're supposed to get a dusting to 1" of snow. An Alberta Clipper is coming down from the north and is supposed to skirt the southern part of NJ - but we might get some snow out of it.

The real "doozy" might come on Friday. They're saying now that we might get around 6" of snow! Now, while that would rock (you know me - any excuse to wear my new snow boots), I'm on the skeptical side of hope. But hey, the weather gurus are predicting 3-6" so, they must be right!!

So anyway, keep your fingers crossed for a good old fashioned snow storm. Because the idea of not having another company-sanctioned day off until Memorial Day is too much to bear!! I need a day off to stay home, bundle up on the sofa and snuggle with my little Luna!! Now THAT is what the doctor ordered!!

Here's hoping!!

No comments: