Wednesday, November 10

Week 5 - Day 1

First goal: lose 5% of my current body weight
Overall goal: lose 40 pounds
Current status: lost 8.6 pounds total so far

------------------

So today is day 1 of week 5 and I just had my weigh-in at home. I lost another 1.6 pounds and I feel great.

At this point I can FEEL the difference. Not to be all TMI, but I can feel like I have less fluff and jigglies on me. And it feels good. I'm in no way near where I want to be in the end, but I'm getting there.

At this point, I can also feel that my clothing is looser. Anthony notices too. I have several jeans that are loose on me and close to baggy on me at the end of the day. Last night I took my jeans off without unbuttoning them. Can't remember when - if ever - that's happened.

Yesterday, I put my new belt on and found out I had to go one hole more to make it tight. And that's not TIGHT tight...that's so my pants don't fall down tight!

Good feeling.

This morning I put on a button down blouse on that I last wore over the summer. Its a thin fabric - very airy and very summery - and I stopped wearing it because it was tight around my stomach. And tight and airy (read: slightly see through) is just a bad bad combination! Today, since its Fall and chilly out, I put on a cami under it (also as a buffer just in case), and when I put the shirt on....ITS LOOSE. I mean LOOSE. LOVING IT!!

Little things like that are totally pumping me up every day. I've been starting to wear shirts that I've STOPPED wearing because they were too tight on me....and now they either fit or are starting to be loose!! Great motivation if you ask me!!!

I just can't wait for the day I walk into my closet and realize nothing fits because its too big!! I KNOW that will happen....but its up to ME how soon that happens!!

No comments: