Wednesday, March 17

Happy St. Patty's Day!

In a rare feat, I'm writing here....wishing everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

I've decided that today, I will put 'O in front of everything. Its made for an interesting day. At least the way I've written it all.

So I told Anthony this and he went along with it until he asked if it was MY idea or someone else's (because if it was someone else's, he was stopping). I told him it was mine (who else's would it be?) and that my co-worker, on being informed of the o' thing said "oh brother". I thought she was going along with my o' thing but on closer inspection, I doubt it.

I also took an o'trip to o'Walmart nearby my work. This one makes all other Walmart locations look like they're not even part of the same chain. All I can say about this one is o'GHETTO! On the plus side, I did get a great pot (for plants that is) but on the downside, I wasn't o'graced with any "People of Walmart".

I did, however, on my way back to the office see one of those types. This woman must've gotten dressed in the dark. In her child's clothing. Her toddler child's. This woman was rather large and was wearing tight jeans. Muffin top o'tight. With a short shirt. And she had a gut. A beer o'gut. And it was doin' the o'jello as she walked down the street. I almost got in an accident trying to find my phone so I could take a picture. No animals were run over but sadly, the picture wasn't o'taken either!

After seeing that, I might actually have to o'stop at the local pub for a few....

Have an o'fabulous St. Patrick's Day everyone!! Top o' the whatever to you! :)